At Lil' Teeth by Oloph, our patient's health and safety is our number one priority. We diligently follow the infection control guidelines issued by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC), including:
- Autoclave sterilization of all reusable equipment and instruments
- Immediate discarding of all disposable equipment, instruments, and supplies
- Disinfecting dental stations before and after each patient
- Thoroughly washing hands with disinfectant hand soap before and after every patient
- Wearing appropriate protective gear such as disposable masks and gloves.
If you have any questions about our infection control and patient safety procedures, feel free to Contact Us