- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology & Cell Science (BS): University of Florida ( Go Gators !)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD); University of Florida College of Dentistry
- 2-Year Post-Graduate Certificate in Comprehensive Dentistry: University. of Florida
- Certification in Pediatric & Adult Conscious Sedation and Oral Sedation: Kettering University
Over the years Dr. Lars Berk has invested countless hours in continuing education to further his knowledge in the ever evolving field of dentistry and to stay abreast of advances in materials, techniques, and technology. Dr. Lars Berk is committed to higher education for personal growth and to provide the best care for his patients in a gentle, warm, compassionate, and caring atmosphere while using the latest equipment and materials, and the most advanced technology available today.
Dr. Lars Berk is an active member of the following organizations:
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- West Coast District Dental Association (WCDDA)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
Dr. Lars Berk is happily married to his wife, Madeline, and has two awesome children, Alec and Kathlyn. In his spare time, Dr. Lars Berk enjoys spending every moment with his family, playing and watching soccer games, traveling, reading, and learning about the mysteries of the universe.