- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences; Florida International University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD); University of Florida College of Dentistry ( Go Gators !)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA): Saint Leo University
Over the years, Dr. Madeline Berk has regularly attended continuing education courses to increase her knowledge in the ever evolving field of dentistry and stay abreast of advances in materials, techniques, and technology, with a particular focus in children's dentistry.
Dr. Madeline Berk is a member of:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- West Coast District Dental Association (WCDDA)
- American Association of Pediatric Dentists (AAPD) (Associate Member)
Dr. Madeline Berk is happily married to her husband, Lars. Together, they have two awesome children: Alec and Kathlyn. In her spare time, Dr. Madeline Berk enjoys reading, dancing, hanging out at amusement parks, travelling, and of course, savoring every precious moment with her lovely family.