Dr. Madeline Berk's Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences; Florida International University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD); University of Florida College of Dentistry (Go Gators!)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA): Saint Leo University.
Over the years, I have regularly attended continuing education courses to increase my knowledge in the ever evolving field of dentistry and stay abreast of advances in materials, techniques, and technology, with a particular focus in children's dentistry.
My decision to limit my practice to Pediatric Dentistry at Lil' Teeth by Oloph is consistent with my passion for helping children achieve their greatest potential, along with my genuine enthusiasm in helping young ones maintain a healthy smile. The satisfaction I receive when I help an apprehensive child feel comfortable and “at home” in our office is very rewarding. Simply put, my ultimate goal is to welcome your child into a different type of dental office; a kid-friendly place where advanced technology is combined with a gentle, warm, fun, and relaxing atmosphere.
I am a member of:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- West Coast District Dental Association (WCDDA)
- American Association of Pediatric Dentists (AAPD) (Associate Member)
I am happily married to my husband, Lars. We have two awesome children: Alec and Kathlyn. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, dancing, hanging out at amusement parks, travelling, and of course, savoring every precious moment with my family.